Just memo for moutains (or areas around mountains) and the high altitudes I visited.
- Torres del Paine National Park (O Circuit Trek, approximately 110 kilometers), 2018/03/09 ~ 2018/03/16
- Cerro El Plomo(5,424m), 2018/02/10 ~ 2018/02/13 In the Andes, but couldn’t reach the top (reached around 4,800m) due to an altitude sickness:(
- Jungfraujoch(3,454m), 2017/09/25 Top of Europe in Switzerland.
- Near Hörunlihutte(2,583m), 2017/09/24 Base Camp Matterhorn in Switzerland.
- Mt. Nantai (2,486m), 2017/05/19
- Mt. Jiro-gyu (1,930m), 2017/05/14
- Mt. Tsurugi (1,955m), 2017/05/14
- Mt. Buko (1,304m), 2017/05/07
- Mt. Daimonji (466m), 2017/01/02
- Karasawa Hutte (2,309m), 2016/09/18
- Mt. Kawanori (1,363m), 2016/08/13
- Mt. Nokogiri (330m), 2016/07/17
- Mt. Takao (599m)
- John Muir Trail, California(340km)
- Mont Blanc
- Mount Fuji not in summer
- Pyrenees, Spain and France
- Montanha do Pico, Pico Island, Portuguese Azores
- Fitz Roy, Patagonia
- Namche Bazaar in Nepal
- Parque Natural da Peneda Geres
- Pumalin National Park and Patagonia National Park